Our client is at the forefront of developing innovative financial solutions. They have built a state-of-the-art Treasury Management System (TMS) and are seeking a dynamic Senior Full Stack Engineer to join their ambitious team during this exciting phase of expansion.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping their product’s functionality and user experience. You will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions across their technology stack.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, including experience with modern web frameworks, databases, and cloud services. Experience with CI/CD pipelines design and implementation and DevOps practices is a plus. You should be comfortable working in an agile environment and have excellent problem-solving skills. Your ability to learn quickly, coupled with your passion for technology and development, will be key to your success in this role.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Conducting code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure design integrity.
- Maintaining existing code base and providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Building and managing system security features to ensure data is always protected in the cloud.
This role is predominantly office based with the ability to work from home 1-2 days per week based on business needs. During probation you will be required to work from the office full time.
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Excellent development experience with the following tools:
Presentation Tier: Angular 14, Reactive State Management – RxJS / NGRX, Typescript.
Logic Tier: .Net Core, EF ORM, Cloud Compute Services-App Services, Functions, Logic Apps.
Data Tier: PaaS SQL, T-SQL, ETL Azure Data Factory.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud ecosystem. This includes understanding of Azure Compute, app services, functions, and logic apps, as well as experience with PaaS SQL in Azure.
- Service Oriented Architecture design and implementation.
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategies. This includes understanding of various DR and BCP methodologies, ability to conduct business impact analysis, plan for business resumption, disaster recovery, and post-disaster recovery.
- Good knowledge of finance and treasury.
Our client’s office is a lively place to work, they combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of their staff. Their team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.