Our client is a world-leading fintech, recognised for its personalised service, smart technology, regulatory excellence, and its all-in-one payments ecosystem.
With a presence in the United Kingdom, North America, Europe, Brazil, Hong Kong, and UAE, they offer a full suite of payment solutions in over 120 currencies. Further, their payment experts have know-how knowledge that is unique to their company and essential to their client’s success.
There are currently roles as Senior Account Executives in various UK locations.
The role is to on-board new business customers for the corporate division selling their client’s international payments service with complete confidence. Have a good understanding of their other business units, Partnerships, Payment Solutions, online platform, Private, Wholesale, Retail.
- Plan and prospect effectively and intelligently.
- Creating and qualifying leads for follow-up.
- Introduce corporate service generating interest.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Be able to prepare and present their value proposition.
- Leading meetings where appropriate.
- Take the client through the sales cycle; account opening, Know Your Customer (KYC), and compliance process.
- Representing the Company using a professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g., face to face, phone, email.
- Represent the Company externally e.g., trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
- Working with peers to help win business.
- Providing guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams for on-boarding clients.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales experience in FX Sales (5yrs+) – essential.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g., telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products – essential.
- B2B sales experience – essential.
- CF30 registered (FCA Qualification) – preferred.
- Working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.