Our client is a UK based company offering foreign exchange and international payment services to individual and corporate customers. This role is to source new potential corporate clients for our client making outbound calls and selling the international payments service to key decision makers. Build rapport and identify FX requirements to understand which product mix from spot, forwards, online platform or payment solutions would be the best solution for their business needs.
- Sourcing businesses that have an exposure to FX and make international payments.
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation.
- Prospecting new opportunities effectively via various channels e.g. CRM database, websites and directories.
- Identifying decision makers and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s FX requirement.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working towards targets.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Previous B2B sales experience (cold calling) – desirable.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- GCSE/CSE English & Maths – essential.
- Experience within a financial institution – desirable.
- Fluent in English – essential.
- Other European languages – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.