- Our client is a highly professional Foreign Exchange specialist, and they are looking to add Junior FX Salespeople, to their Corporate FX Sales Team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the FX world, you will be given full on training with genuine career progression.
- This role is heavily telephone driven.
- You will be responsible for driving new outbound business sales by targeting high-value corporate clients.
- Source and qualify leads and book in a follow up call for one of the directors to ultimately land and manage the relationship. Targeted on 1-2 leads a day from month 2-3 onwards. Post month 6, you would start to progress into closing and carry out the more comprehensive sales role.
- You will achieve monthly revenue targets through the introduction of these profitable new business relationships to the company.
- You will accurately qualify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products and solutions to build a strong pipeline of new accounts. This will be achieved through telephone-based sales, networking events, and in person pitches to sell the benefits of our client to senior decision-makers.
- Staying up to date on market trends and sentiment to keep prospects well informed.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling.
- Ideally some experience of sales but it is not essential. Would suit a graduate looking to get into FX or a recruitment consultant looking to move into financial services.
- Self-starter with a hunger to succeed and a strong will to win.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Base salary £30,000 p.a. (Plus 10% commission).