Our client is looking for those with a spark, humble, team players, professional and who are prepared to roll up their sleeves. Someone who does not take themselves too seriously but has a passion and enthusiasm for their job and solving client problems.
This opportunity is unique. A chance to be the first person to drive their deposits business. They have good traction, product and a great offering but now need someone to drive it forward. If successful it will put them in a position to build a team around you.
Nurturing Pipeline & Client Focus:
- High Performance: Hitting (and hopefully) exceeding your targets. You should have proven sales experience both face to face, over the phone and video.
- Think big and always see the broader opportunity – we expect you to deploy creativity and assertiveness at every opportunity to support the client with product broader than deposits.
- Entrepreneurial: Build your own pipeline of clients using your network and beyond.
- Networking and relationship building – most importantly believe in what we do and have the confidence to ask for referrals.
- Team Player: Work closely with the portfolio analysts to help, mentor and support them to source the right leads.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our value proposition and manage objections with aplomb.
- Have a natural ability to simply communicate the value proposition – no jargon, keep it simple.
- Excellent use of CRM ensuring that everyone in the team knows and understands the client as well as you. Seamless client integration and ongoing relationship management ensuring our offering is integral to the clients’ needs.
- First Impressions count: Make client onboarding with our partners a simple and quick process. Gather all information at once from client to get the account opened as swiftly as possible.
- Ensure relevant AML/KYC and credit documentation is captured.
- Start as we mean to go on: Ensure a seamless transition of information and dual relationship with the dealer. Hand hold the client with their first transactions ensuring post trade follow-up to ensure that we beat expectations.
- Drive cross sell opportunities into FX.
- Think long term: Work at building client relationships with the dealer so that we garner an authentic and trusted client relationship.
- Work with clients on maturities showing them timely ideas and products so that we manage to keep the deposit relationship.
- Work well with the rest of the team to ensure we are always putting our clients first. Back each other up, collaborate and celebrate our successes together.
- Muck in. No job is too mundane if it helps offer the best client experience and / or helps the team achieve their goals.
- Tell the truth, empathetically. Be understanding yet direct. Be honest, tell it how it is. We believe in collaboration, communication, and heartfelt honesty.
- Respectfully disagree so that we get to the right outcomes.
- Demonstrate a desire to keep learning.
Building and managing Partner Relationships and driving the offering:
- Manage partner relationships, understanding their liquidity needs and pricing.
- Build out the reporting capabilities around strategy and product.
- Ensure you meet and understand all your regulatory responsibilities.