We are looking for someone who is obsessed with delivering exceptional client experience and who is happy to get stuck into the day to day needs of the business. As a start-up, we expect the successful person to be willing to adapt and grow with the business. It’s a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team where you can have material strategic input and personal ownership of the implementation.
This particular opportunity brings with it the opportunity to lead the creation of a Client Services function, providing pro-active communications to create exceptional client service whilst providing first-class support to clients in the face of queries and problems, working in tandem with Portfolio Managers who run the day-to-day relationship. As a dynamic and ever evolving team, you will also have the opportunity to be responsible for the cover of middle office tasks which brings with it technical derivative and product exposure.
Formation of Client Services:
- Build upon our existing client onboarding systems and processes to deliver a first-class experience to give clients peace of mind they are in trusted and safe hands.
- Be the trusted representative to deal with client queries and issues, providing excellent communication and having the ability to deal with clients in stressful situations.
- Own the organisation and implementation of how we pro-actively communicate with clients on upcoming settlements and actions (working closely with internal tech stakeholders to streamline this).
- Ownership of ‘Client Services’ inbox to take burden away from Portfolio Managers ensure clients receive adequate and speedy responses. Always delivering above expectations.
- Increasing segregation of post-trade duties from Portfolio Managers; confirmation of bank details, 3rd party payment upload, payment instructions, new authorised persons onboarding.
- LEI management to ensure we provide our clients adequate warning of expiry.
- Key point of contact for settlements and middle office teams, particularly during busy periods to allow dealers to focus on clients.
- Organise the distribution of regular and high-quality client reporting to clients such as Mark to Market statements.
- Be a leader in the formation of our approach to the implementation of our new digital system for clients, covering demonstrations, login details and general system queries.
- To support the formation of client support to our ancillary product offerings such as deposit and finance brokering
Middle-office tasks (coverage):
- Reconciliation and trade life-cycling of derivative products, working closely with group middle office (central log to reconcile all trade ID’s, consistent filing system, uploads and maintenance).
- Oversee confirmations being checked, signed and returned to banking counterparties.
- Daily trade checking and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and four-eye checks.
- Create ownership/email folder for all client trade life-cycling (drawdowns, rollovers).
- Formation and distribution of derivative contract notes to clients.
- Create end of day checks and reconciliations to report back to desk and ensure accuracy.
- Morning summaries of the day ahead; expiries, settlements, confirming instructions.
- Client and phone cover during busy periods.
- Order book management.
- Build toward expiry management to complete full post-trade lifecycle management of derivatives.
- Work well with the rest of the team to ensure we are always putting our clients first. Back each other up, collaborate and celebrate our successes together.
- Muck in. No job is too mundane if it helps offer the best client experience and / or helps the team achieve their goals.
- Tell the truth, empathetically. Be understanding yet direct. Be honest, tell it how it is. We believe in collaboration, communication and heartfelt honesty.
- Be curious and look to learn.
- Respectfully disagree so that we get to the right outcomes.
- Demonstrate a desire to keep learning.
- If we haven’t put you off yet and you’re nodding and smiling enthusiastically, then we would love to share our passion for what we do and how we do it.