Our client is a FCA regulated, founder-led business listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have traded more than $75bn in over 70 currencies for their clients since 2012. Making and receiving payments on their behalf.
They are a profitable, debt-free, cash rich business and operate as a Riskless Principal broker for non-speculative and commercial currency transactions. Whether their clients’ objectives are short or long-term, their sharp execution combined with expert analysis achieves material impact on both pricing and efficiency.
They operate like a private bank giving their clients a bespoke service. Their customers range from institutions, corporates and private clients of varying sizes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline with Institutional clients. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects.
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects which will include Financial Institutions, Asset Managers, Investment Banks, Funds (Real Assets, PE/VC etc), Hedge Funds and Insurance companies.
- Products you will be selling are FX Spot and FX derivatives.
- Day-Day: Phase I – In-office; sourcing, cold calling/multi-channel approach, qualification & consultative sale, meeting booking, attendance alongside senior member of the team.
- Identify new business opportunities to generate opportunities.
- Develop annual sales strategy and goals.
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships.
- Collaborate with sales leaders.
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales.
- Ideal Background; 1-3Yrs (min) Sales exp into FS Institutions/Fintech/Tech businesses, FS markets understanding.
- Most Important Skills; Consultative “smart” selling, independently capable and team player, able to hold own at C-Suite level, motivated to succeed and earn, keen learner with drive for personal progression and company growth. (opposite to hard sell/boiler room approach).
Compensation: £40k-£50k basic + comms. OTE Y1 100k Y2 200k Y3 300k – extensive benefits which include Pension, Private Healthcare, fully equipped state of the art company gym with full-time personal trainer. When you join our client, you join a team with a strong sense of belonging and camaraderie.