Our client is a distinctive bank and wealth manager currently looking to recruit a Business Treasury Sales individual to cover the North West, Yorkshire and North East.
Previous treasury experience is not essential but sales within a banking environment is a pre-requisite.
About their Corporate Treasury team:
They provide foreign exchange, interest rate, commodity and money-market services to predominantly mid-sized UK companies. The way in which they differentiate is through their people. By hiring the right people, they can ensure that the service they provide their clients is extraordinary and memorable.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a diverse and dynamic sales team who are responsible for acquiring and developing new-to-bank clients for their Corporate Treasury business.
Primarily focused on identifying and converting clients seeking treasury solutions across Manchester and the North West, Yorkshire and North East, you will also be responsible for introducing clients to other areas of the wider bank. Along with their product specialists, you will be responsible for managing these client relationships to ensure they receive a superb treasury experience and become loyal clients in the process.
They are looking for proven sales experience, a proactive and energetic personality and the enthusiasm to develop meaningful client relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Acquiring and developing new client relationships through delivering a world class sales experience.
- Target new corporate customers (within a defined target market) to use the treasury products and services offered. These products include foreign exchange, money markets and interest rates.
- Generate leads and meeting the key prospects, and signing up the company through the articulation of our clients value proposition.
- You have proven sales experience and have a passion for building relationships.
- You have FX sales or banking experience and a genuine desire to learn and understand their various treasury and hedging products, their sales proposition, the FX markets, and the end-to-end dealing process to ensure you are highly knowledgeable when speaking with clients.
- A motivated self-starter you have the drive and passion to succeed in all that you do.
- Highly articulate with great communication skills to ensure that their products and value proposition are made relevant and straightforward to their clients.
- Proactive, diligent and results oriented.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive.
- Respectful to others with the highest level of integrity.
- Excel in a collaborative team environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that will invest in you and your career aspirations. A competitive base salary, annual bonus and extensive benefits are on offer for the successful individual.