Our client is a thriving business with an excellent reputation helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements for over 40 years. As a globally expanding business, their footprint covers UK & Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, UAE & Brazil!
They assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example, buying a property) and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
There is no doubt that they are a key player in a very competitive industry. With 500+ employees they still ensure your experience working here is unique to you and the learning possibilities are endless.
To source new potential corporate clients for our client, making outbound calls and selling the clients international payments service to key decision makers. Build rapport and identify FX requirements to understand which product mix from spot, forwards, online platform or payment solutions would be the best solution for their business needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working towards targets.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Previous B2B FX sales experience (cold calling) – Essential.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and WORD.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- GCSE/CSE English & Maths – essential.
- Experience within a financial institution – essential.
- Fluent in English – essential.
- Other European languages – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.