Since the 1940s our client has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries they pioneer innovative solutions that meet their clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Their continuous investment in learning means their people are among the best in the industry and their corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
About the Role:
This role has been created to engineer and provide financial products to the client base, more specifically to their Hedge Fund Investors. The main focus of the business is the lending platform which consists of multiple credit facilities which are secured on the end borrower’s assets.
Since launching in March 2006 the Loan book has grown to an excess of $1.5bn. Our client also executes the clients Foreign Exchange transactions which are currently in excess of $2bn notional.
Our client are seeking to provide a first-class service in a new and challenging environment. They are specifically seeking to recruit an individual with the right level of motivation and commitment to assist the front office with the management of current clients as well as helping to win new business. You will be responsible for the FX calculations on a variety of complex Hedge product as well as an array of project activity
- Working with clients to fulfil their Foreign Exchange requirements.
- Working with FX Counterparties on trades and maintaining relationships.
- FX Advisory calculations (Single Managers and FOF).
- FX Collateral management review.
- Monitoring FX exposure.
- Adhoc reporting.
- Client liaison.
- Communication of issues to senior management.
- Degree qualified in a Business, Maths or Finance related discipline.
- FCA Qualified.
- FX Trading experience and ideally have knowledge of calculation of FX trades for Single Manager Funds and FOF.
- The ability to keep calm, prioritise work under pressure and to work in a deadline-focused organisation.
- An adaptable team player with a proactive approach to problem resolution.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are essential.
- Experience working with clients.