- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented senior FX sales individual to join a rapidly expanding London sales team.
- Our client is an independent provider of foreign exchange and international payments who are currently in the process of becoming a stock exchange listed business as well as moving to fantastic new premises and implementing new technology for both internal and external clients.
- Their values and ethos are unique, with a major emphasis placed on client service. The company has been founded on strong principles, integrity and experience within the industry.
- As a Payment Institution, it is their mission to deliver a fast, efficient and effective service in the transaction and transfer of foreign currencies for both corporate and private clients.
- To identify and source new potential corporate clients.
- Open dialogue with key decision makers e.g. Managing Directors/Financial Directors.
- Take a client through the sales process identifying areas of pain where we can provide an alternative solution or strategy.
- Build rapport and understand their FX requirements and demonstrate how the product suite on offer can meet their needs.
- Sourcing quality corporate organisations that deal in FX.
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation.
- Generating new opportunities effectively via various channels and already established business network.
- Preparing and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a prospects FX requirement.
- Consistently achieve new business target.
Build and grow a portfolio of corporate clients:
- Obtaining accurate and concise information from key decision makers.
- Identifying customer needs and motivations by using fact finding techniques.
- Stimulating interest in the clients offers and services.
- Organising a second conversation or face to face meeting.
- Overcoming client objections by effectively communicating relevant solutions.
- Maintaining records of all client contact to a high standard.
- Logging all prospect contact in CRM in line with Company policy.
Representing the Company:
- Representing the Company using professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g. face to face, phone, email
- Represent the Company externally e.g. trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience relevant to the Role
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of high performance in a target driven environment.
- 2-3 years in corporate FX sales experience.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority, so adaptability is key.
- Be comfortable working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face).
Skills and Competencies:
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear and confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, and negotiation skills key.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction but also enjoys being part of a team and contributing to the group.
- Business acumen.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.