Our client is a UK based company offering foreign exchange and international payment services to individual and corporate customers. This role is to on-board new business customers for the corporate division selling international payments service with complete confidence. Have a good understanding of other business units; Partnerships, Payment Solutions, online platform, Private, Wholesale, and Retail.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) – essential.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products – essential.
- B2B sales experience – essential.
- CF30 registered (FCA Qualification) – essential.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.
- Degree level or equivalent – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.