Our client is a UK based company offering foreign exchange and international payment services to individual and corporate customers. They are one of the UK’s fastest growing forex companies.
A challenger in the industry, they pride themselves on their cutting-edge fin-tech developments that pave the way for other foreign exchange providers. Their goal is to set the standards in the foreign exchange industry by delivering the best and most comprehensive services to their customers.
Headquartered in London, with presences across Europe, North America, South America, Australasia, Asia and the Middle East, they help businesses and individuals get their money where it needs to be. They assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example buying a property), travel money at airports, and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
Currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to work out of their London City offices.
- Plan and prospect effectively and intelligently.
- Creating and qualifying leads for follow-up.
- Introduce the Clients corporate service generating interest.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Be able to prepare and present our value proposition.
- Leading meetings where appropriate.
- On-board a minimum of 3 new trading clients per month.
- Take the client through the sales cycle; account opening, Know Your Customer (KYC), and compliance process.
- Achieve quarterly new business and total year revenue targets.
- Working to tight deadlines should prospects have urgent needs.
- Representing the Company using a professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g. face to face, phone, email.
- Represent the Company externally e.g. trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
- Working with peers to help win business.
- Providing guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams for on-boarding clients.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) – essential
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products – essential.
- B2B sales experience – essential.
- CF30 registered (FCA Qualification) – essential.
- Working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.
- Degree level or equivalent – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.