Our client is a thriving business with an excellent reputation helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements for over 40 years. As a globally expanding business, their footprint covers UK & Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, UAE & Brazil!
They assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example, buying a property) and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
There is no doubt that they are a key player in a very competitive industry. With 500+ employees they still ensure your experience working here is unique to you and the learning possibilities are endless.
Responsible for managing, developing and coaching a sub-team of outbound Sales Executives, Account Executives and Senior Account Executives on the Corporate sales team. You will ensure all opportunities are maximised to on-board new business clients and generate revenue selling our clients international payments and risk management solutions with complete confidence. The job also involves presenting to the corporate clients at board level and leading from the front as the main revenue generator in the team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- People management.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products – essential.
- B2B sales experience – essential.
- CF30 registered (FCA Qualification) – essential.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.
- Degree level or equivalent – desirable.
- Exceptional Motivator.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.