Over the last 16 years, our client has helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Their award-winning product portfolio allows their customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, they are focused on a single goal of making it easy for their customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, they are committed to delivering value to their customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service.
Listed on the AIM market with headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, our client is a leading Fintech challenger in the financial services sector, catering for both business and retail customers.
Operating under an e-money license, they provide high quality solutions including:
- International payments.
- FX risk hedging.
- Expense management.
- Current accounts.
- Credit facilities.
- Multi-currency cards.
- Travel cash.
Our client seeks to hire talent that ensures different views and backgrounds are represented within the Group and actively encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply.
There are certain skills that are essential to be successful in this role and these are detailed below:
- Confident with a ‘can do attitude’ in everything you do and every relationship you build.
- Motivated and able to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Numerate and literate with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills – a natural collaborator.
- Thrive in a target-driven, sales environment and consistently deliver against KPI’s.
- Highly organised understanding of time management, around daily processes and ad-hoc tasks.
About the role
- About the role Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join a high performing team with the sole focus on generating new business.
- You will be responsible for maximising outbound activity, owning the full end to end sales process from prospecting through to onboarding SMEs that have an international footprint.
- Full training on product knowledge and sales techniques will be given to help you.
- Research and identify SME companies that have an exposure to foreign currency risk to build a database of leads using a variety of initiatives, including internet search, data mining software, LinkedIn, and networking.
- Prospect company C/D Suite decision makers from cold to identify foreign currency needs and risks.
- Promote Equals value proposition with the remit to generate interest and a return call from a senior member of the team.
- Accurate information capture on the CRM system including client conversations.
- Work to and monitor agreed KPIs.
- Pipeline sales management.
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the Head of Sales.
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive enterprise/cross sell company wide solutions.
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience in FX markets or relevant sector.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C/D suite decision makers with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to close business.
- Excellent communication, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and manage a pipeline and diary as an organised self-starter.
- Strong networking and presentation skills.
- Good time & task management with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and sales campaign work having the ability to switch direction to reprioritise.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity.
- A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group which will be reviewed annually.
- Contributory pension.
- Life assurance.
- Health insurance through BUPA.
- Employee Assistance Programme offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for health, bereavement and other areas of support.
- 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off.
- They are members of the cycle to work scheme.
- They offer Season Ticket Loans.
- Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere.
- Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
- Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.