Our client is the expert voice in Cloud Telephony, Business Internet Connectivity and Managed Networks putting customers first through passion, performance and personality.
- They are looking for someone who is great at and loves new business – opening new doors, building value and differentiating through a well thought out disciplined sales process and getting new customers ‘over the line’.
- As a true sales professional you are expected to be very hungry to earn via commission. This role is purely new business led and does not encompass any account management and your track record should suggest this is where you bias lies. You are a hunter not a farmer.
- You will be a definite leader that can challenge a sales process when required and influence a sales strategy that you believe in which really drives growth. Working closely with their Marketing Manager in order to support your endeavours you will be expected to self-generate opportunities as well as exploit their lead referral partners to maximum effect.
- You are someone that can network the local area and perhaps already have a book of contacts which you are eager to tap into whilst developing further their strategic partnerships & referral partners.
- Being well versed in the use and exploitation of Marketing and CRM systems to support your sales activities is crucial.
- In a fast-growing company, there are always lots of balls to juggle, so you must have the ability to prioritise workload, manage multiple prospects, opportunities and partners.
- This is a great opportunity for someone talented to join a fast-growing technology business at an exciting stage of its development. A competitive nature and can-do attitude are also something they value and are looking for a dedicated, results driven, outgoing and ambitious sales professionals to join their exciting team.
- This is a crucial role for their growth plan and will be rewarded and respected as such.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, establish contact and build relationships with new companies in order to close new business. You will be responsible for lead generation, accurate sales forecasting and professional proposal generation.
- You will prospect, qualify, nurture, scope, negotiate and close business?whilst demonstrating the ability to represent the company and interact at any level within the customers’ organisation.
- Networking and building relationships within target prospects in order to understand key decision makers, and how we can help them deliver against their business objectives is crucial.
- Developing strategic relationships and referral sources in order to maintain a constant flow of new sales projects.
- Working closely with the provisioning team to monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, you will then provide an effective handover of the customer to the Account Management team as well as all necessary stakeholders.
- Deliver against key performance indicators as well as personal/team/company objectives.
- Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified personal/pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned industry verticals.
- Develop and sustain a network of contacts and key individuals within assigned verticals and target markets.
- Collect and understand target client requirements, building commercial propositions based on Capex, Opex and other commercial needs to gain competitive advantage in the sales process.
- Take a customer centric and customer first approach, by understanding their business, their culture, how they interface with their customers and what strategic objectives they have.
- Build and maintain a strong technical and commercial understanding of key product propositions particularly: Hosted Voice and Unified Comms, Internet Connectivity and WAN/LAN networks, Hosting and Cloud Data Services.
Essential Skills, Experience and Behaviours:
- 5 years’ successful experience of working within a B2B services environment, preferably in technology.
- Ability to lead the sales processes end-to-end and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience selling directly to senior decision makers in SMB customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Ability to work independently is important but a team ethic is vital and you’ll collaborate effectively where necessary with colleagues and partners.
- You will have a genuine passion for customer experience, technology and ROI models.
- A self-starter with the commitment and drive to achieve.
- You will be self-motivated, organised and able to work under pressure to deliver against performance targets consistently.
- A natural desire to continually improve things, be that yourself, the company you work with, or the customer you support.
- Experienced in writing and presenting business proposals.
- A strong ability with Microsoft Office and CRM Systems.
- You must be a proven high achiever, outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play an important part in growing and extraordinary, forward thinking company within the communications arena.
- You must: hold a full clean driving licence and live within a commutable distance of Winsford, Cheshire.
You will receive:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Additional day holiday for your birthday.
- Training and personal development.
- Company contributed pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working.
- Great coffee.
- To work in a company that really cares about the work they deliver with an emphasis on developing our team and building great client relationships.