We are looking for a Project Manager to scope, plan, co-ordinate, administer and deliver all types and sizes of projects. As Project Manager, your prime responsibility will be to ensure that all projects are delivered to the agreed standard of quality, on time and to budget.
- Define and implement overall project governance structure (project meetings e. steering group) and provide clear roles and responsibilities and objectives for the project team and key stakeholders.
- Structure and define projects from initiation through to project
- Serve as the daily point of contact with all areas of the Company on the management of all
- Prepare detailed plans for each project and monitor progress against plan, alerting relevant stakeholders of any potential areas of
- Coordinate priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary resources, to ensure completion of projects on schedule and according to
- Correctly manage expectations and resources throughout each project. This includes proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential issues, and creating contingency
- Identify, manage and/or mitigate all risks, issues and
- Manage relationships between a broad range of parties both internal to the company and
- Ensure the maintenance of project meeting minutes and action
- Report timely, and accurate, project information, status and
- Follow up of on completed projects to ensure the required deliverables (including any costs savings) are being achieved.
Skills & Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience of working in projects as a project team
- Demonstrable project management
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality project within timelines and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to varied stakeholders and team
- Advanced knowledge of potential sources of risk and their impact on project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and disseminate Information to both technical and non-technical
- Financial Services
- Prince 2.
- 25 days holiday, raising to 27, plus statutory bank/public holidays. Birthday Leave.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Life Cover.
- Employee Bonus Pool.
- A relaxed, committed and enthusiastic team-oriented working atmosphere.