Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30AM – 5.00PM, however you will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance.
Our client is an FX International payments provider and one of the fastest growing companies throughout the UK, placing No 20 in the prestigious ‘Top Start Ups 100’ awards in 2020.
Large growth prospects throughout the company including development to managerial positions and the opportunity to grow with the business on this exciting growth trajectory. So, if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in an exciting, fast-moving business then our client is the company to work for.
Payroll and HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process payrolls from start to finish.
- Managing, calculating, and inputting payroll information.
- Process joiners, leavers, and all amendments to payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay, taxation and national insurance.
- Providing admin support for the HR Lifecyle which would include processing starter, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence and ad hoc requests.
- First point of contact for all HR queries and resolving these.
- Maintaining all employee files.
Payroll and HR Administrator Requirements:
With some previous HR administration experience, you will be well organised and able to prioritise workloads. Strong team working skills and a can-do attitude will be essential.