Our Client is a highly established and reputable organisation that is a leading financial and travel claims specialist. They are committed to representing the consumer and helping them seek the financial compensation they are entitled to. They utilise their financial knowledge to see the consumer financially recompensed. Their exponential growth means they are now able to take on a wide variety of financial claims and have the capacity, experience and skills to deal with many different types of cases. Due to continued success and business growth, they are now looking for a high calibre Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, growing organisation at an exciting time.
Day to day duties would include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and monitor the results.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and liaising with sales, IT and other relevant departments.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and liaising closely with media buyers and other suppliers.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Preparing creative online, print and broadcast media campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure Managers are aware of marketing objectives.
- Manage and monitor the work of the Marketing Executive.
- 5 years’ experience working in a marketing or advertising agency environment – preferably financial services or another regulated industry.
- Knowledge of what is offered by a full service advertising agency and experience of all production methods including TV, radio, print, press and online.
- Experience of working with multiple external agencies to produce a cohesive marketing message.
- Experience of writing marketing/advertising briefs and website specifications.
- Experience of PPC, SEO and native activity.
- Experience of online marketing tools and all social media platforms.