Our client is a recently launched specialist treasury provider based in London. The founder was the Global Head of Markets at a specialist bank and has brought over a number of his highly talented team. This new role will be instrumental in driving their brand forward and involve high-level marketing campaigns.
They are looking for those with a spark, humble, team players, professional and are prepared to roll up their sleeves. Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously but has a passion and enthusiasm for their job and solving client problems.
They can’t promise you many of the cliches big business use these days. However, they can assure you that their people are their biggest asset so they will always invest time and resources for you to flourish.
They are looking for an entrepreneurial, digital native who is happy to get stuck into the day to day needs of the business. As a start-up, they expect the successful person to be willing to adapt and grow with the business. It’s a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business where you can have material strategic input and personal ownership of the implementation
- Drive and own the marketing strategy
- Ensure strategy relevant to the business, deliverable and within budget
- Ensure we track and manage data so they can see ROI
- Driving lead generation.
- Pardot and salesforce skills;
- Trackable E-mail template designs,
- End to End campaign management,
- Engagement studios
- Managing lead scoring and grading
- Wed Design (this is a nice to have but not a requirement)
- Updating of their website to keep it fresh and informed
- Design of branded materials
- Ensure all marketing docs meet brand guidelines
- Ensure all client communications look professional
- Creation of marketing assets to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Should include use of video
- Content management – Make video for content, build and design content. Ensure tone of voice consistent
- Drive a social media presence.
- Drive an environment of learning so that they can work out best ways to engage with their target market.
- Work well with the rest of the team to ensure they are always putting their clients first. Back each other up, collaborate and celebrate their successes together
- Muck in. No job is too mundane if it helps offer the best client experience and / or helps the team achieve their goals.
- Tell the truth, empathetically. Be understanding yet direct. Be honest, tell it how it is. We believe in collaboration, communication and heartfelt honesty.
- Be curious and look to learn
- Respectfully disagree so that we get to the right outcomes
- Demonstrate a desire to keep learning
Please do apply if this role sounds like an opportunity you could embrace.