To drive revenue into the UK International Payments Business by managing an organised and focused sales team to achieve the Growth Business Strategy of Private and Corporate Partnership’s by maintaining and growing existing partnerships and on boarding new valuable partnerships. The role will focus on new referral accounts and new revenue streams based on size of prospect, industry sector, potential profitability and complexity of FX/payments needs. You will be responsible for pitching to, sourcing and driving the on-boarding and growing significant large new strategic key Partners across both the Corporate and Private international payments markets. In addition, you are expected to contribute revenue personally towards the UK International Payments targets with a book in the region of GBP 500k. With oversight of CF30 qualified salespeople, a qualification in line with our SMCR requirements would be required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10+ years of international payments or finance related B2C and B2B product and sales experience.
- Team leadership and management.
- Proven track record of leading a successful sales team.
- Understands how to implement growth strategies within the business.
- Good understanding of Foreign Exchange.
- Takes action to ensure that resources are effectively utilised.
- Demonstrates an awareness of cost and concern for value.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to build compelling sales proposals.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills including prioritisation.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
- People management.
- Strong people management skills.
- An exceptional motivator.
- Languages – desirable.
- CF30 – required.
- University degree or equivalent – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive and initiative.
- Sets high personal standards (appearance and conduct).
- Demonstrates a positive “can always do” attitude.
- Keeps an open mind to new ideas and responds positively.
- Prepared to go the extra mile.
- Responds positively to feedback even when development areas are identified.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Understanding of online products and services.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite.
- Production, analysis and presentation of KPI’s and MI.
- Relevant degree – desirable.