As our clients continues their growth in the UK they are seeking confident, enthusiastic and talented individuals, either graduate or at 6 months in industry experience level. As an FX & Treasury Associate you will find yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a fast track to learning and development.
In a crowded market they offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. They enable their sales teams to rapidly expand the scope and scale of their target market via a multi-product approach incorporating Foreign exchange and payments, Interest Rate Hedging, Cash and Liquidity management and Debt Financing, all via a consultative needs based solution.
Their working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. They pride themselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Sourcing new potential clients.
- Identifying key decision makers to enable introduction of senior sales staff.
- Structuring calls to obtain full understanding of potential customer’s needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs from product suit.
- Take opportunities through initial sales process, from cold to active account.
- Showcase in-depth market and industry knowledge to their new customers.
- Ability to effectively adopt different sales methods and channels in line with company strategy.
- Champion their brand, representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Achieve monthly sales targets via multichannel activity – Cold Calling, Email, Face to Face.
- Ensure all prospect information and data is logged with exemplary use of the company CRM system.
- Work closely with other areas of the business engendering a strong cross referral relationship with the Treasury and Advisory teams.
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services, products and market information both internally and externally.
Key qualifications, competencies and experience:
- 6 months in a similar role ideal but not essential, graduate level.
- Ability to excel across different sales channels and methods, demonstrating flexibility within a structured sales environment.
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with key decision makers from management to Board level. At ease delivering and describing complex solutions.
- Confident, hardworking and structured mind-set with an ability to work well as part of a team.
- Practice excellent communication and organisational skills both internally and externally.
- A passion to work as part of a team, but confident and able to work individually.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic ‘go getter’ philosophy relating to all aspects of business, career development and company growth.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly bonus plan.
- 23 days holiday.
- Fast track career development plan.
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment.