The team you will manage will be identifying and sourcing new potential corporate clients. Opening dialogue with key decision makers e.g. Managing Directors/Financial Directors, building rapport and understanding their international payments & FX requirements and demonstrating how our client can meet their needs. Understanding which product mix from spot, forwards, options or payment solutions would best suit their client’s needs.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
- Driving the team/individuals to source corporate organisations that deal in FX and international payments.
- Training the team/individuals to prepare and structure calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s requirement.
- Training on how to pre-empt client and overcoming client objections by effectively communicating relevant solutions to the team.
- Achieve monthly activity and team revenue targets.
Representing the Company:
- Representing the Company using professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g. face to face, phone, and email.
- Represent the Company externally e.g. trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience relevant to the Role
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous team management in a sales environment, financial services and ideally FX beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience of working towards targets.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face).
Skills and Competencies:
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Highly successful team management.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.