To identify and source new potential corporate clients. Open dialogue with key decision makers e.g. Managing Directors/Financial Directors, build rapport and understand their international payments & FX requirements and demonstrate how the client can meet their needs. Understand which product mix from spot, forwards, options or payment solutions would best suit their needs.
Key Activities/Decision Areas
Sourcing Quality New Leads
- Sourcing corporate organisations that deal in FX and international payments.
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation.
- Generating new opportunities effectively via various channels e.g. CRM database, websites and directories.
- Preparing and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s FX requirement.
- Achieve monthly activity and revenue targets.
Build a Portfolio of Clients with a Senior Member of the Team
- Obtaining accurate and concise information from key decision makers
- Identifying customer needs and motivations by using fact finding techniques
- Stimulating interest in the clients offers and services
- Organising a second conversation or face to face meeting
- Pre-empting client and overcoming client objections by effectively communicating relevant solutions
- Maintaining records of all client contact to a high standard
- Logging all prospect contact in CRM in line with Company policy
- Marking clear activities for your senior team member to follow up the leads
Representing the Company
- Representing the Company using professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g. face to face, phone, email
- Represent the Company externally e.g. trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience relevant to the Role
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working towards targets.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face).
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) – desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.