The purpose of the role is to manage and develop acquired business in line with set business targets. Increasing wallet share, maximising revenue, customer service orientation and creating strong client relationships are core requirements. The role is predominantly focussed on protecting and growing revenues/volumes out of the “Spot only” client base.
Key Responsibilities –
Win deals, price clients and enter all deal details into systems:
- Proactivity is essential, call clients to retain and win new business.
- All deals must be entered into the trading system.
- Ensure margin revenue and customer retention is maximised.
- Maximise client wallet share and highlight potential areas for growth.
- Ensure all client contact is entered into CRM system.
Ensure strong client relationships:
- All clients (potential, new and mature) within the dealer’s portfolio must be managed proactively by telephone.
- Highlight clients ‘at risk’ to management.
- Encourage top-to-top relationships.
- Provide high quality bespoke customer service. This would include resolving client queries in a timely and professional manner.
Provide FX solutions for client’s exposures:
- Work with the client to understand all aspects of their foreign exchange requirements in order to provide tailored, appropriate & relevant solutions.
- Understand all FX products and ensure they are appropriate when discussing with clients. Communicate all aspects of products clearly and ensure clients understand all risks and rewards.
Cross sell and up sell:
- The ability to identify other opportunities with the client that is relevant to the product portfolio.
Core Skills and Attributes –
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory).
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory).
- Coaching & Assessment (compulsory for Line Managers and other Supervisors).
- Proven FX market and product knowledge.
- Strong Regulatory knowledge.
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Proven communication and listening skills.
- Proficient telephone skills.
- Proactive and dedicated.
- Proven client relationship management skills. Ability to adapt in varying situations with varying clients.
- Computer literate.
- FSA registered.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.