Our client is an award-winning foreign exchange specialist headquartered in central London. The Executive Team have over 40 years’ experience in financial markets, trusted by thousands of businesses throughout EMEA. Their clients include some of the most successful companies in the world, from fast growth start-ups, NGOs and financial institutions to multinational PLCs across a diverse range of sectors.
They are looking to add competent FX Business Development/360 Account professionals to join their Corporate FX Sales team.
- You will be responsible for driving new outbound business sales by targeting high-value corporate clients.
- You will achieve monthly revenue targets through the introduction of these profitable new business relationships to the company.
- You will accurately qualify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products and solutions to build a strong pipeline of new accounts.
- This will be achieved through telephone-based sales, networking events, and in person pitches to sell the benefits of the company to senior decision-makers.
- Manage the client relationship from a 360 perspective, from initial sales call to dealing and managing the relationship for the life of the client.
- Managing and conducting the full sales cycle from prospect through to onboarding.
- Forging profitable ongoing relationships – they take pride in the long-term relationships they have developed with their clients.
- Staying up to date on market trends and sentiment to keep prospects well informed.
- Leveraging expertise in order to convert prospects to profitable clients.
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling.
- Successful candidates will need to demonstrate strong sales abilities, drive, motivation and a positive approach.
- Demonstrable experience in business development within Fintech/FX/Payments industry.
- Evidence of achieving revenue targets and contributing to business growth.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Self-starter with a hunger to succeed and a strong will to win.
- Previous success in outbound B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The most successful applicants will go above and beyond this list.
What’s in it for you
• Competitive salary • Realistic KPIs and a very attractive commission structure (20% and 25% if over 150% of KPI’s and stays this for life of the client • Full in-role support • Unlimited annual leave • Great location in central London• Free membership to The Gym • Friday breakfast • Preferential exchange rates for you, family and friends