Our client is a UK based company offering foreign exchange and international payment services to individual and corporate customers. They are one of the UK’s fastest growing forex companies.
A challenger in the industry, they pride themselves on their cutting edge fin-tech developments that pave the way for other foreign exchange providers. Their goal is to set the standards in the foreign exchange industry by delivering the best and most comprehensive services to their customers.
Headquartered in London, with presences across Europe, North America, South America, Australasia, Asia and the Middle East, they help businesses and individuals get their money where it needs to be.
They assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example buying a property), travel money at airports, and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
Currently looking for a 360 FX Account Executive to work out of their London City offices.
- Sourcing businesses that have an exposure to FX and make international payments.
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation.
- Prospecting new opportunities effectively via various channels e.g. CRM database, websites and directories.
- Identifying decision-makers and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s FX requirement.
- Identifying where our client can add value to an organisation’s current FX and payments flow.
- Conveying in a clear and concise format to prospective clients how they can be of benefit and selling our value proposition.
- Communicating with external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority, up to and including Director level.
- Gaining commitment from the appropriate client stakeholder to utilise their services.
- Receiving completed applications and seeing trades through to completion.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to resolve any issues or create a winning and suitable strategy.
- Achieving monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Working to tight deadlines should prospects have urgent needs.
- Representing the Company using a professional manner in a multichannel environment e.g. face to face, phone, email.
- Represent the Company externally e.g. trade fairs, exhibitions, client events.
- Working with peers to help win business.
- Providing guidance and support to junior members of the team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) – essential.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products – desirable.
- B2B sales experience – desirable.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.
- Degree level or equivalent – desirable.
- Fluent in English – essential.
- Other European Languages – desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.