Customer Treasury Services (CTS) is responsible for the distribution of Treasury and Trade Finance solutions. Enabling and working with their client’s distribution segments to deliver a comprehensive Treasury offering to clients in the U.K. and ROI.
The role holder is required to deliver a first-class Treasury service to internal and external customers to deliver on their objectives:
- Retain and grow product volumes within their customer portfolio.
- Grow their customer portfolio numbers through new customer acquisition.
- Manage the market and regulatory risk within their portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under direction of their CTS – Team Lead execute transactions and develop relationships under an ongoing customer engagement program to maintain a deep understanding of their portfolio customers’ Treasury risk profile.
- Utilise this knowledge to deliver a proactive service to their customer portfolio by interpreting the impact or potential impact, of market movements on customers’ Treasury risk profile.
- Guide and support their customer portfolio in the choice and use of Treasury products to mitigate their Treasury risks.
- Build a collaborative relationship with the Distribution Segment Business Units where their customer portfolio resides to ensure we seamlessly deliver for their existing customers and grow their business by identifying new Treasury customers.
- Contribute to the high-performance team culture within CTS that is consistent with the Values and Core Behaviours of the Bank.
- Ensure that our client adheres to all regulation impacting the sale of foreign exchange and interest rate products in each jurisdiction.
- Maintain and contribute to the incremental improvement of our 1st line of defence risk framework.
- Work with peers to develop a holistic proposition that meets the needs of our existing and target Business and Corporate customers.
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- 3 years of broad Treasury experience, with specific experience of foreign exchange markets.
- 3 years of experience working in a sales environment developing deep customer relationships.
- Likely to have attained a 3rd level education.
- Hold relevant Regulatory and Derivative qualifications or a commitment to their completion in an accelerated timeline.
- Evidence of building effective internal relationships across segments.