Our client is the world’s trusted currency authority. They provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including their Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. They leverage technology to deliver these services through their website, mobile apps and over the phone. Last year, they helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 350,000 people used the to send money overseas.
Thousands of businesses relied on them for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted them with their business-critical international payments.
The team in London are currently searching for a high performing options sales professional who is CF30 registered.
As a Corporate FX Consultant you will be responsible for identifying new prospects and on boarding new clients. You will engage with and develop new business relationships with businesses seeking a cost effective, efficient and secure international payment service.
Through marketing activities, networking and lead-sourcing you will identify prospective clients and conduct in-depth qualification in order to establish client needs and fully explain the value proposition of our client.
You will manage new business opportunities through the entire sales life-cycle from initial qualification through to account opening.
Working closely with the Service Delivery team, you will ensure a seamless hand-over of new clients and will work closely with their support services and compliance teams to ensure regulatory KYC, AML and client on-boarding procedures are completed.
Lead Sourcing & Research:
* Work with sales management to design and deliver against personal sales plan
* Conduct offline lead sourcing activities to source new prospects. For example, attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and networking events
* Conduct online lead sourcing activities
* Effectively follow up all leads and referrals
* Ensure accurate and timely input of prospect data within the CRM system
* Make outbound introductory calls to introduce our client’s services and engage with relevant decision makers
* Conduct thorough qualification and fact-find to establish international payments requirements and present the value proposition
* Make outbound follow-up calls and convert prospects into trading clients
* New client on-boarding:
* Explain to prospective clients the process of opening an account
* Work with compliance team where required to on-board new clients (AML and KYC checks)
* On-board clients in line with Company policies and procedures
* Previous experience within a fast-moving sales environment
* Demonstrates previous experience of over achieving financial targets
* Must be able to self-source new business via online/offline business development activity in Europe and UK
* Must be articulate and possess highly professional manner both on the telephone and face to face
* Experience of building relationships with key decision makers
* Deep understanding of the FX market, including FX Options and structured products
* Experience of selling online/digital products and/or consultative services is preferred
* CF30 Registered
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* Competitive base salary depending on experience, plus commission (OTE £150k)
* 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days)
* Group pension plan 3% employer contribution
* Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
* Critical Illness Cover