Provide an efficient and excellent service to Corporate International Payment clients on all interaction with our client from making enquiries about their service all the way through to ensuring their payments arrive on time as instructed. Carry out all tasks on time, in accordance with company procedures and KPI’s/SLA’s. This includes inbound and outbound calls, online and administrative tasks, complaint handling as appropriate and all other customer enquiries from all channels. Support for other customer facing departments.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a bank or other financial institution in a Customer Service/middle office role.
- Working within a multichannel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face).
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of banking/payments systems (BACS, SWIFT, Sepa).
- Experience dealing with corporate clients.
- Comfortable working with new IT systems.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to talk, think and type at the same time.
- Good organisational skills including prioritisation.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytical skills.
- English, written and verbal – essential.
- Additional languages – desirable.
- Passion for customer service.
- Calm under pressure.
- Team player.
- Approachable and personable.
- Personal drive and initiative.
- Determined and persistent.
Location and Hours of Work:
- You may be required to work at home or from any of the company’s offices.
- 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday.
- Victoria, London.
- Flexibility will be required in line with business needs.