Position for a results driven and sales focused Commercial Finance Manager from a Finance background to step into a new position within a debt brokering company. Here is an ideal position for business development manager who wants to work in an expanding new company by executing a sales strategy that will syngergise with the growing business. The company are relatively new to the market and part of a larger more established group. They are in a position of growth and need a business development manager who will be integral to driving the business forward and developing the company’s position in the market. Working closely alongside the Managing Director you will have autonomy in how strategise and subsequently execute bringing in new business.
- Commercial Finance Manager.
- Developing new business in the UK.
- Full autonomy to manage your own sales.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and progress long term.
- Extensive personal professional network.
- Sourcing of debt broking enquiries from professional network.
- Working on finance leads received from the company and wider Group of Companies.
- Have a background in finance.
- Understanding of financial statements and the ability to interpret/appraise the figures.
- Experience in the Preparation of credit briefing notes.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Goal and target driven.
- The ability to multi task, plan and work efficiently.