To encourage the growth of our client by developing new relationships with strategic partners and clients over the telephone as well as via face-to-face meetings, networking and trade exhibitions. Working closely across the business to introduce new clients and Key Partners to services to drive revenue, new business and client numbers.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Very strong experience in a fast-paced financial services organisation or customer environment.
- Knowledge of financial services markets, products and services.
- Experience of implementing payment solutions for corporate clients.
- Experience working with a pension trustee and/or wealth management firm – desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Personable and approachable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Personal drive and initiative.
Location and hours of work:
- Based in South West London.
- National and international travel may be required in line with business needs.
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Flexibility will be required in line with business needs.