Our client is looking for a strategic and results-oriented B2B Partnerships Manager to join the B2B team located in Canary Wharf in London. You will already have first-hand experience of acquiring SME business customers indirectly through the partnership channel. The successful candidate will identify and engage prospective partners to add value to their own client’s currency and international payment needs by referring them to our client. Using the active support of management you will influence decision makers by understanding their business objectives and motivations and aligning these to our partnership programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a high growth and fast moving fintech team. They are one of Europe’s most established foreign exchange specialist with over 270,000 clients globally and a 5 star score on Trustpilot. They were the first company in the UK outside the banking industry to offer specialist currency services. With offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America, we are looking for people eager to be a part of an exciting growth journey.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and performance KPI’s.
- Proactively research and identify high potential industries to position our client as the preferred currency partner.
- Work closely and directly with the Global Head of Strategic Partnerships & sales and marketing teams to deliver high revenue partnership opportunities
- Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Develop expert understanding of our client’s products and capabilities: platform(s) for receiving and sending payments, hedging tools for managing currency volatility and recurring market commentary providing valuable insights in to the broader business and economic landscape.
- Expand the depth and integration of partner relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospect’s business and validate customer needs
- Daily use of Salesforce.com to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date and accurate.
Skills and Requirements:
- A proven sales professional with experience leveraging content and relationship based partnerships to generate business leads
- Prior exposure to financial services; currency and international payments experience would be advantageous
- Preference for an existing network of relevant potential partner prospects
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- A persistent will to succeed.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Presents themselves in a professional manner with excellent presentation and communication skills across all media.
- A passion for learning and desire to advance sales and business skills.
- Proficiency with required business applications: D n B / Duedil (or similar), Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Online demonstration and/or conferencing tools.
- Multi-language skills considered an advantage.